Cabo San Lucas – Camel Safari
Escape the crowds and enjoy authentic Mexican life complete with a camel safari in Cabo San Lucas. Starting the day at a secluded ranch overlooking the Pacific Ocean, your guide will accompany you on a short hike through desert terrain. Learn about the unique flora and fauna in this famous Turtle breeding area.
The highlight of this Cabo San Lucas excursion is a 15-minute ride on a camel along a tranquil beach enjoying the sea air and fabulous scenery. During the winter, it is even possible to catch sight of humpback whales basking off the shore.
From there it is a short 4 X 4 offroad trip to a local ranch where guests will experience an authentic slice of Mexican life. Learn how to make real Mexican tortillas and enjoy a fun tequila tasting session. Savor delicious local cuisine and fresh fruit juices with a full lunch included.
- Enjoy a camel ride along a secluded beach
- Explore the desert with a short hike
- Learn how to make authentic tortillas
- Experience spectacular ocean views with seasonal whale sightings
- Enjoy a tequila tasting session
- Eat a delicious home-cooked Baja style
- Submitted On :