Jamaica – Appleton Estate Tour
Unlock the wonders of Jamaica’s untainted South Coast on this amazing adventure, which takes you to the island’s most amazing locations; the Appleton Estate, YS Falls and the Black River Safari.
First, visit Black River and enjoy a fascinating journey down this waterway, which boasts an incredible ecosystem of lush vegetation, exotic birds and the infamous Black River crocodile. Then enjoy a delicious local lunch and dine in a gorgeous setting before continuing your journey to YS Falls.
One of Jamaica’s finest natural attractions, the falls features seven waterfalls, several of which cascade into natural pools, and lush gardens. Make your way along wooden walkways to the top of the falls to enjoy a refreshing dip in the crisp natural pools.
Then it’s time to complete the journey at Appleton Estate, a rum distillery that’s known for creating one of the world’s smoothest and most sought-after rums. Have a welcome cocktail, learn about the unique distillation process and visit one of the barrel houses where the rums are aged to perfection. Then it’s time to taste the finished product as you sample three different Appleton Estate blend rums. End the day by shopping for souvenirs and craft items that will serve as a priceless memento of your experience. This triple threat adventure is one you won’t soon forget!
- Distillery tour with rum tasting at famed Appleton Estate
- Thrilling rope swing & swimming in clear waters at YS Falls
- Relaxing river cruise journey down the tranquil Black River
- Opportunities to spot exotic birds, plants & even crocodiles
- Delicious Jamaican-style lunch served to you along the way
- Location : Negril, Jamaica
- Submitted On : 11 Jun 2014