Puerto – Morelos 7 Corse Mexican Cooking Experience
Your Mexican cooking experience begins as you meet your guide at your hotel or central meeting point in Cancun or Playa del Carmen. You will then head to the location where the tour takes place and enjoy a hot chocolate or Mexican coffee (café de la olla) with some pastries in the terrace in the jungle, where you will be able to experience the real Mexico.
Then, you will take a look into the organic garden and maybe pick some of the products you will use in the class.
Next, head to the kitchen and have a wonderful time in cooking class. Put on your apron (which you get to keep after the tour) and learn how to prepare a seven-course menu, including your own tortillas which you will cook in a comal. During the class, you will get a light snack and fruit drinks.
Then, you will take part in a private Mexican Fiesta where you will eat the gourmet meal prepared in class. You will feast on traditional Mexican food and enjoy Mexican drinks, tequila shots, and Mexican music. End the afternoon with dessert and Cafe de la Olla (Mexican coffee) and take a look at a “tiendita” (shop) where you will find handmade Mexican products.
You will be taken back to your hotel/meeting point after this incredible experience
- Mexican food cooking class, followed by a fiesta
- Learn how to prepare a 7-course gourmet meal
- Make tortillas on a Mexican comal
- Enjoy drinks like hot chocolate, Mexican coffee, juices, as well as snacks
- Feast on the food you prepared during a traditional fiesta
- Breakfast and transport from select hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya included7
- Submitted On : 31 Oct 2018