Cancun – Xcaret Park
Your full day admission to Xcaret Park is your ticket to a wonderful paradise where you can enjoy more than 40 activities and attractions. During your visit to Xcaret be a special guest at an ancient Mayan ball game and join the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration!
Access to Xcaret Park in the Riviera Maya from Cancun is from 08:30 to 21:30. Upon arrival plan your day of activities and attractions. Enjoy an unforgettable experience with free access to showers, dressing rooms, bags for belongings, life vests and parking. Xcaret at Night begins with colorful cultural performances and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration is at 19:00.
Water activities include exploring the underground rivers, the Río del Paraíso journey, and lazing on the beach, inlet and natural pools.
Explore the Coral Reef Aquarium, Marine Turtles Area, Manatee Lagoon, Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion, Deer Refuge, and Jaguar Island. See howler monkeys at Spider Monkey Island and explore mushroom cultivation at the Mushroom Farm. Or visit the Living Museum of Orchids to discover Mayan orchids in full glory.
Wander through the Tropical Jungle Trail and visit the Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm. Take in the Rotating Scenic Tower for spectacular views. Experience cultural performances and see archaeological sites. Visit a Mexican cemetery and a Mayan Village.
Discover colonial history at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel and folk art at the Hacienda Henequenera. Watch the sky turn to a rainbow of colors at the Stained-Glass Plaza.
And take nature and culture tours throughout the theme park on this 9-hour ticket.
- See the “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular” musical journey through the history of Mexico with more than 300 artists
- Submerge into the mystical waters of the beautiful cenotes
- Swim in caves and natural pools surrounded by lush tropical flora
- Discover the Coral Reef Aquarium, transporting you to the depths of the Caribbean Sea, with interactive exhibits
- Enjoy festivals and ceremonies that have been designated Intangible Cultural Heritage Humanity by UNESCO
- See Xcaret’s Butterfly Pavilion, the first butterfly breeding facility in Mexico
- Observe inspiring wildlife, native birds and the wild tropical forest of the Yucatan Peninsula as you explore the Tropical Jungle TrailXcar
- Submitted On : 31 Oct 2018